Thursday, September 15, 2005

Sen. Brownback discusses the fallacies upon which abortion-on-demand was established as the law of the land...

excerpt from LifeNews.com
by Steven Ertelt

Earlier this year, Brownback held hearings on the two Supreme Court cases that ushered in an era of 44 million abortions. He told Roberts the two women who were the subject of the cases have said they never wanted an abortion and have filed a lawsuit, which courts have ruled against, seeking to overturn the cases.

"I believe I was used and abused by the court system in America. Instead of helping a woman in Roe v. Wade, I brought destruction to me and millions of women throughout the nation," Brownback quoted Norma McCorvey, the Roe of Roe v. Wade, as saying.

"I made up the story that I had been raped to help justify my abortion," McCorvey told Congress.

"Facts. Facts. In Roe v. Wade and Doe v. Bolton, falsified statements," Brownback told Roberts. "And upon this we've based this constitutional right that's been found that we now have 40 million fewer children in this country to bless us with?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home